- If you suspect your child is unwell, especially of an infectious nature please keep them at home.
- Where a child is required to have antibiotics, a period of no less than 24 hours after the first dose must have elapsed before the child returns to the centre.
- Where a child is suffering from diarrhoea or vomiting they will be asked to leave the Centre and return no earlier than 24 hours after the last occurrence of either one.
- If a child is sent home with a temperature of 38.5 or more a period of no less than 24 hours after being sent home must have elapsed before the child returns to the centre.
- The Supervisor or person on duty may require evidence of a medical certificate from a parent before their child can return.
- Please notify the centre if your child is going to be away for the day or any period of time.